Sold $995,000 - Company Title Unit
Occupying a quiet rear setting in what is generally considered to be Sydney’s pre-eminent Art Deco community, this stunning residence defines elegant inner city living. Exuding a timeless warmth and grace befitting the period yet enhanced for modern living, it is a breath to the Royal Botanic Gardens.
– Invitingly spacious with large separate lounge/dining
– Communal rooftop terrace has exceptional harbour views
– Complete with well proportioned double bedrooms
– User-friendly kitchen comes with CaesarStone benches
– Soaring ceilings, polished floors and European laundry
– Grand entrance foyer and unrestricted company title
Built c1923, this grand building was the first high rise residential complex in Australia. Ideal for the professional couple or as a pied-a-terre, it is just a short stroll to regular train transport, cinemas, cafes and the Opera House.
Please contact David Newgrosh 0418 246 374 or Ettiene West 0410 593 749 to arrange a viewing. Viewing times available between 2 – 2.30pm on Thursdays